• Project leader of complex Web site re-architecture and redesign (eftours.com) managing, directing and steering multiple, cross-functional project teams based in several countries. Project was delivered ahead of schedule and resulted in a year over year 50% increase in overall visitor traffic, a 65% increase in online self-service transactions and received praise from unsolicited customer feedback for improved usability.
• Business architect and project leader of Web lead generation overhaul resulting in an immediate 70% increase in Web leads capture and a 400% increase in Web lead page construction with no required increase in web development or design staff.
• Founded, negotiated and implemented the first corporate projects portfolio system spanning six multinational companies that successfully aligned IT, Web marketing, and Sales for improved resource management, ROI, budget analysis, reporting, and overall IT project transparency for executive management.
• Researched and managed the implementation of the first customer-facing company blog, created the first internal social media dashboard, and led the overhaul of the U.S. based HR careers site (eftours.com/careers) boosting brand awareness, social media responsiveness, and a direct increase in prospective job applicants.
• Devised and implemented numerous Web analytics (Google Analytics, Coremetrics) strategies to measure campaign effectiveness, online application funnels, conversion tracking, and visitor profiles and demographics to maximize Web channel sales results.